A: TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between you and BullingdonPost (daxthink LLC) ("BullingdonPost") regarding your use of BullingdonPost.com website, mobile application or associated products. By using BullingdonPost, you are entering into this Agreement with BullingdonPost and indicating that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Service.
1. Description of Service. BullingdonPost (the "Service") is a service from BullingdonPost, LLC (the "Company") that offers a way to share your own content, and to engage with the content of others. You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. The Company disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. The Company also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
2. Proper Use. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (a) use the service to harass other users; (b) prevent others from using the Service; (c) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose. Any violation of the above may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. The Company reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
3. Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. You may only display the content of the Service for your own personal use (i.e., non-commercial use) and may not otherwise copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content, without the prior written permission of the Company.
4. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from BullingdonPost to you any BullingdonPost or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BullingdonPost. BullingdonPost, BullingdonPost.com, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with BullingdonPost.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of BullingdonPost or BullingdonPost' licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BullingdonPost or third-party trademarks.
5. Children's Online Privacy. Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service.
6. User Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to participate in the Services is correct and current; (b) all of the information provided by you about accounts and recipients is correct and current; (c) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
7. Refusal of service; Termination; Suspension. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, suspend, or terminate the Service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
9. Warranty. The Company does not represent that the Service is reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BULLINGDONPOST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BULLINGDONPOST BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BULLINGDONPOST BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR SERVICES RENDERED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
10. Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Company, and its employees, agents and representatives, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
11. Electronic Communication. When you use the Site or send emails to BullingdonPost, you are communicating with BullingdonPost electronically. You consent to receive communications from BullingdonPost electronically. BullingdonPost will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
12. Links. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release, and waive all claims against BullingdonPost and its employees and agents from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Service.
13. Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release, and waive all claims against BullingdonPost and its employees and agents from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Service.
14. Modifications to the Agreement. The Company shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time. The new agreement shall be effective immediately.
15. General. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this agreement, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of this agreement that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of this agreement. If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. This agreement and the relationship between you and BullingdonPost will be governed by the laws of Colorado (United States of America) without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and BullingdonPost agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Colorado with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with this agreement. The failure of BullingdonPost to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. BullingdonPost does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of this agreement. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and BullingdonPost and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and BullingdonPost with respect to the Site.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. 2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. 3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. 4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website: • See what data we have about you, if any. • Change/correct any data we have about you. • Have us delete any data we have about you. • Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services, to provide the services of the site, and may be used to help better target advertising to you on and off the site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Links This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.